Maintenance, Service & Special Projects
Mechanical Project Services (MPS) was established to service and maintain mechanical equipment installed by the parent company Mechanical Project Management, for the duration of the defects liability period.
From these beginnings, the company has evolved into one of Western Australia’s premier air conditioning and refrigeration maintenance and service companies.
MPS currently maintains over three hundred sites within Western Australia. We service and maintain the complete spectrum of mechanical services and vertical transportation equipment including:
- Commercial Refrigeration
- Refrigerated Air Conditioning
- Chilled Water Systems
- Mechanical Electrical Equipment
- Computer / Data room Air Conditioning
- Elevators, Escalators and Moving Walkways
MPS have a 24 hour, 7 days per week total commitment to the servicing of their clients. MPS resources include:
- Fully qualified service technicians
- Apprentice technicians
- Fully equipped service vehicles
- After hours paging facility with prompt emergency response time
- Fully computerised job allocation system to provide the fastest deployment of resources
Mechanical Project Services has the experience, ability and resources to provide total maintenance and service solutions for all HVAC, refrigeration and vertical transportation systems.